We are delighted to confirm that we are planning on running two coaches to Dover on Easter Friday 19th April (3pm Kick off, for the Tour of Duty).
12/Feb update – the second coach is filling quickly, and we will not be able to run a 3rd. If you want to travel please book urgently. Unfortunately Janet is not available to take payments and bookings tonight v Solihull.
Pick up from the EBB Stadium public car park, arrive for an on-time departure at 10:15am.
Cars can be left behind the East Bank car park, subject to space.
Coach seat prices are as follows, these DO NOT include match tickets which will need to be purchased in line with information published by Dover and Aldershot Town:
- Non-Members – £10
- Trust Members – £10
There are three ways to book:
- ONLINE: You can reserve your seat(s) using just a separate form below (stay on this page), and then pay with Paypal.
- MATCH DAYS : Please see Janet in the Club Office and pay via cash/cheque; if possible please also – reserve your seat now here so we know numbers (no Paypal on this link)
- PHONE: Phone option will be available again in March….
In all cases your seats will not be confirmed until we receive payment; and the coach is subject to cancellation if sufficient numbers are not booked and paid for by 12th April. In all cases the seats will be allocated first come, first served basis (at the point of payment).
Cheques made payable to : Aldershot Town Supporters Society.
If dropping your payment at the club – please place in a sealed envelope. On the envelope, please label:
- Shots Trust Coach Booking
- Your Name
- Number of seats
- Total value enclosed
As a reminder, in regards this coach and all travel arranged by the Supporters Trust:
- We have no insurance (to refund you) should a match be postponed at short notice.
- No Alcohol is permitted on board the coach.